Vil.... inspired me. We was talking on the phone and i was praising him about his blog and how much effect it had.....then i told him i haven't written a note/blog in such a long because i haven't been inspired... well here it goes, to my inpsiration.
Nate..... amazes me. I hate is ignorance but i love his intelligence. Its always bittersweet with him. I can argue with him over something dumb... then next minute we having a playful conversation about who's cellphone is better. (nothing beats the instinct buddy). I want him to go to school nd become a journalist and become a writer in a music magazine. My curiousity is driven. My heart is open. My mind is yearning for knowledge.
I used to want to do everything. Everything and everything. Then i realized i can only do one thing at a time or i will end up doing nothing. Remember the commericals with the slogan "impossible is nothing"..... catchy. Better yet, the ones back in the day with Mia Hamm nd Mike Jack.... "anything u can do i can do better....."
I was disappointed with the super bowl commericals this year yet again. smh.
Dawit...... draws my interests. I'm stuck in bed due to me being sick, and he finds ways to make me smile by just simply having a conversation with via text messages. Wonder where it will go. Wait, everytime i wonder i think bad things happen so ima stop wondering. lol......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment